BeaTunes’ powerful inspection feature let’s you clean up your iTunes track data in a way unrivaled by any other software on the market today. Easily find typos or different spellings of artists’ names, automatically fill in the album artist names, and much more. No more R.E.M. and REM in your iPod’s artist list!
beaTunes can even help you to find the titles of tracks that have no artist or title associated with them.
And once you have a clean collection, the built-in playlist generator works even better.
Here are some more examples of what you can do with beaTunes:
- Automatically determine BPM (beats per minute) and store the result in iTunes
- Manually determine BPM and store the result in iTunes
- Inspect and fix your music library (typos, wrong genre etc.)
- Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other
- Create matchlists, i.e. playlists based on one or more sample songs
- Browse songs from your music collection that match the currently selected song
- Discover albums that aren’t in your music collection, but would complement it
- Keep up to date through Amazon™ album charts
- Automatically set start and end times of songs based on their volume
- Categorize songs by their sound color
- Build playlists per drag and drop
- Create blog entries on blogger.com with your favorite playlist or songs
- Add del.icio.us like tags to your songs
- Look up track metadata using acoustic fingerprints
- Detect the language of lyrics already stored in iTunes